Week 6 Update

Hey guys, sorry it took so long to update the website. The season stats are updated over on the left. Many of the stats I added were approximate because I wasn't there for yellow (though marty told me what happened) and I can't remember everything from brown. I should be close enough though. Also, Joe is on track for 50 touchdowns this year. Nice. Tom Brady better watch his back (record 51 TDs a few years back).

We had a good confidence booster against Red this week. Offense was tremendous, breaking play after play (Me, Marty, Mark, and Joe all scored and both Joe and I had at least one passing TD) on top of two picks and a great showing from the defense.

I don't want to give too much away on a public website when it comes to injuries, but lets just say my Dad is "doubtful" this week against Grey (he won't be there) and questionable the week after that. We'll see.

Nevertheless, let's enjoy the win and keep the momentum going against Blitz next week guys. We still haven't beat them since I joined the team two years ago!

Team Chatter

Hi i wrote about your price for reseller

RobertBom | 04/17/2024

Salut, ech wollt Äre Präis wëssen.

Неподписанные связи в течение телеграм

Antoniaweich | 04/17/2024

Анкеты девушек (а) также молодых людей онлайн, в течение телеграм канале @wanowes

The Significance of Online Dating in the Modern World.

Douglaspah | 04/17/2024

What advantages and disadvantages of online dating do you see in our time?

Aloha, i am wrote about price

RobertBom | 04/15/2024

Hi, მინდოდა ვიცოდე თქვენი ფასი.

Hi i write about your the price

RobertBom | 04/14/2024

Sawubona, bengifuna ukwazi intengo yakho.

Hello i am wrote about your price

RobertBom | 04/13/2024

Hai, saya ingin tahu harga Anda.

Hello, write about price

RobertBom | 04/12/2024

Sveiki, aš norėjau sužinoti jūsų kainą.

Hallo, i wrote about your price

RobertBom | 04/10/2024

Hi, ego volo scire vestri pretium.

Hallo, i writing about price

RobertBom | 04/08/2024

Hola, quería saber tu precio..

заговор на торговлю на рабочем месте - отзывы о 89842861265

Peternus | 04/08/2024

Проведенные исследования показывают, что психологическое состояние человека может оказывать влияние на его успех в бизнесе. Магические практики, такие как заговоры, могут стать эффективным инструментом для изменения этого состояния. Заказав заговор на хорошую торговлю у Романа Петровича на сайте nfkts545.ru (ватсап 8 (984) 286-12-65), я убедился в этом на собственном опыте.

-заговор на мак на успешную торговлю - настоящий маг в спб
-заговор на мак на успешную торговлю - официальный сайт магов россии список настоящих 89842861265
-заговор на торговлю на соль - мощный заговор на торговлю nfkts545.ru
-мощный заговор на удачную торговлю
-заговор на успех в торговле
-заговор на хорошую торговлю читать
-заговор на сахар на торговлю
-------------------------------------------------------
-сильный заговор на торговлю
-сильный заговор на торговлю
-на быструю торговлю заговор

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 >>

New comment

46-16 Win Vs the Flash!

Good job guys! We had a solid 46-16 win against the Flash. The offense tried some more short passes and had success, and the defense was stellar, causing six turnovers. Here are some highlights:

Joe Nocchi:

Joe had a big game, passing for six TDs and no picks. Additionally, he played D all game and batted the ball up into the air and caught an interception! Good game Joe.

The D in General:

The defense had a fantastic game, causing six interceptions. Joe Keegan had two, Joe N. had one, Marty had one, I (Brandon) had one, and Mark had one. Plus, the D let up only 14 points. Nice game!

Overall, solid game guys. Now let's gear up for the excellent Red team next week early at 8am!

-Brandon

League Standings Updated + Photogallery!

I've updated the league standings through Week 3. We fell from first to third, but we still have the best offense by far, and our defense is no slouch. Another interesting tidbit, none of the other games were close last week except ours. Raptors won by default, the Bears destroyed Green, and Blitzkrieg blew out the Flash.

In addition, thanks to the excellent photography of Marty's sister Jenny at last Saturday's game, we now have a full-fledge photogallery of the team, on the left. I also updated everyone's picture (except Justin) in "The 2012 Warriors" on the left.

-Brandon

Loss vs Opus Dei

Hey guys,

That was a tough loss, 57-56. We were in the game the whole time, but just couldn't capitalize off of mistakes by Opus Dei. In the end, they are the defending league champions, and they are a tough team overall. We'll get back at them in the playoffs!

Here are some highlights from today's game:

Marty:

Caught three or four scores, his third game in a row with three or more TDs.

Kyle, Joe, Mark, & Chris:

Although the score may not indicate it, the defense played hard all game, keeping us in it. Joe had an interception, and Kyle forced a fumble.

Andrew:

Andrew showed off his speed and physicality in this game. He broke a long score early, breezing past two guys. Additionally, he blocked well for Joe once or twice.

Joe:

Although it came with two picks, Joe had another stellar game with 8 (count 'em, 8!) passing touchdowns. Ridiculous.

That's all for today guys; it was  tough loss, but we'll regroup be back next Saturday.

-Brandon

NEW Page - League Standings

If you look on the left, you'll see a new link called "League Standings." Thanks to Jeremy, I will now be able to update the current standings of the FVFFL including record, points scored, and points allowed.

A few notes on the team, we are ranked #1! We have the highest points scored and the second lowest points allowed. Watch out for Blitzkrieg though - they have the lowest points allowed. 

The league average for points scored is about 40. We're at 61, so we're currently scoring 21 points per game higher than the average. Additionally, we only allow 25 points per game on average, which is 15 below the league average. So both offense and defense have been clicking.

Looking at our next opponent, Opus Dei, they have been scoring a lot of points per game. However, they are only an average defense so far. So we may be able to air it out against them.

Either way, see ya this Saturday!

Brandon

News

This section is empty.

Team Schedule

2013 FVFFL Team schedule.xls (29696)

Fox Valley Flag Football League Rulebook

FVFFL_Rules_of_Play_2012.doc (85 kB)